Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why Man Likes Fish

In case they are female readers here, well I just say it as it is. It is better for man to like fish than to like woman. Some men spend money on women, some on drinks, some on dogs, some on technie stuff, some on fish like me and some on god knows what.
Women in general likes shopping right or buying nice things.
The logic is the same.
There are a bunch of us who are into arowana keeping or trying to breed. In fact, I have known of collectors of over 50 pieces arowanas in total. Don't guess me how many I keep (also consider a lot). Just in case, she read my blogs too ;-)
At least at minimum, the arowana can grow bigger in size compared to the ungrowing diamond ring. Having said that to be fair to woman, a diamond ring can be used to walk around. Your arowana cannot go for a walk right hahah...well, I just find some excuse on why I am keeping arowana right?

No comments: