Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Progress of the Acquired Crossback

It is doing fine, except can be better. Due to the tank location, it is a bit scared because my maid opens and closes the concealed store room. The arowana swims to avoid upon seeing the shadow. Better train it to become a commando arowana.
So far so good in terms of colour. Because I subject it to blue tank treatment, I am afraid that it will lose its standard but up to now (though too early to say), so far so good and touch wood.
Still feeding on small froggies and small catfishes. Safest bet in my opinion. Anything but not superworm when young. Unless the superworm sheds the skin. Because superworm is harder to digest in my opinion and small arowanas may have problem digesting the superworm. My crossback is about 5" inches only. So I will not take the risk. Well, I said the above based on experience and obviously darn costly experience.

No comments: