Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Friday, September 21, 2007

Return of the Superworms

Having stopped superworms for sometime, today bought 1kg to feed my house arowanas.
My third prize award winning young red then at Qianhu competition suddenly jumped to life on seeing superworms. I remember his favourite food is superworm. Just that I have not been buying as a bit smelly and hard to keep compared to other diet. But seeing so happy to be fed superworm, I then began to pump the bugger. Think today he ate 20 superworms at one feeding. Basket, feed market prawn also not so excited. As if see a 'chio bu'/pretty woman.

The faved red also likes superworms a lot and also ate all 20 superworms.
And my crossback community of 4 arowanas only happy because it is the first time as a community that they ate superworms. Just whacked till nothing left.


As for the small expensive but solid crossback of 5 inch, finally ate 3 of the skin shredded superworms (or white superworms). Ate all up. Easier to digest. Don't try those unshredded superworms. you can try at your own risk for small arowanas as explained in one of my previous blog.

No comments: