Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pond Settings

Challenges we face in Singapore pond are:
- water is not clear enough
- greenie water condition than the Indonesian brownish/blackish water
- environment is not as natural

Maybe it is also because our fishes are not old enough. Having said that, I have seen arowanas that are old and yet not even an egg. Makes me wonder if the arowanas' inclination is towards the same sex.

Well I am also experimenting on my own pond and makes it as natural as possible. Also to pump them up to grow them into healthy big fishes. And hopefully by then, they can start production soon. Now my raw materials expenditure seems high and no output.

Having complain all this, maybe it is time to re-examine the pond and get the above moving instead of the darn complaining and no actions.

No comments: