Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Thursday, September 20, 2007

On my way to farm

Was driving to my farm to avoid the noon jam. Saw two white figures there. Guess what - our favourite traffic policemen were there 'filming'. Come on - the road is pretty straight and for a moment, I was watching out for signboard for speed limit and cannot see even. Sometimes I don't understand what we are trying to prove here. There is only one way into the farm road and even this road needs to be monitored intentionally. Not as if the trucks and cars are going to race into the farms. However most of us are rushing for time - be it delivered our goods or to feed the fish. Can't we exercise some flexibility and discretion here? Shan't debate on this topic - never ends.

I ever encountered a parking warden asking me to park the car in the right direction of the road and it was a parallel park in a small lane. Does it really matter to face front or back? I did ask her and she said yes. How on earth can Singapore become more entrepreneur if we all think like that? I did not further debate with her in case my blood boiled.

Sorry, though this post got nothing much to do with my arowanas. It frustrated me. Go to fish farm also has its own set of frustrations - quite crap heh.

No comments: