Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Friday, September 14, 2007

Nature Preservation

As Singapore grows and land as usual being scarce, I hope that farm space is always retained. The greenery contributed by the environment is so refreshing and I don't think you can get a freshier air anywhere else in Singapore.
A comment I have heard from an experienced old timer farmer is that the land is lousy (he is referring to the sand) and I am not surprised. When the soil is dug and you look at it, there is so much debris and stones. Obviously such land quality cannot contribute to the success of breeding right?
Of course, there are those who can afford and just pay to overcome this but how many people can afford to do that?
It has always been my dream to own a plot of land and perhaps keep arowanas in the ponds. However, in order to make it sustainable, there is be something else. What this is - well, I cannot possibly put on the web right though it may make my site more attractive. If you want to know, engage me as your consultant and I will tell you.
Anyway the dream comes about so that when I wake up in morning, I am surrounded by ponds and when I am free, I just throw some live food for my dear arowanas to eat and see them splashed. Wah, what a dream.
But hopefully I am working towards it. That is my passsion.

No comments: