Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today Acquisition of little dragon

Quite excited to pick up this bugger.
Yesterday see, reserved and today picked up.
Better be safe than sorry, nice don't waste time, pick and go. Before the seller changes his mind. Or in case another joker offers him a better price than mine.





This piece is most 95% cross fully, which is what it amazes me.
And guess what, it is now in blue tank. Personally I don't really believe in white tank treatment. Yes in initial stage, may have to go white tank to fasten the process but as it goes along, I prefer blue. Black is too black and may impede the development. Blue is somewhere in the middle I guess and so far, good gene crossback will develop on its own and I am not too concerned about it.

No comments: