Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Monday, September 24, 2007

More Actions than Talk






Here are some shots taken very recently. The tanks are clear tanks, hence pictures may be a little blurred.





There is this crossback taken in a bag. In the pond for quite sometime and yet when took out, gold lines still remain. Maybe when purchase, it was a gold head. This I did not ask. But anything when submit to the acid test will know what is the actual quality of the crossback. And this crossback is supposely the KING KONG crossback (don't ask me how I know - the certificate says so). But I am quite 'sua-gu' type....king kong crossback - don't play play. To me, I don't really care if king kong or gorzilla or spiderman (as long as it is a great quality arowana, that is all I care). Though I still dream of my own brand Marlboro Red ;-)
The pictures are intentionally layout in unconventional way....We always follow process. For once, let's break out. The reds are supposely from a famous local farm, but when I look at the standard, think mine is better. But the reds shown above are for now thin framed, but well that may change as some of the experts here will know. The small crossback shown I think is from XL and looks like a shortbody to me. When pointed to the brother who bought it, he was like 'ya, seems like it'. Maybe when he purchased, he did not even realize it is a Shortbody. But guess as long as he likes, who cares. This batch of small crossbacks have very deep blue sheen. Even from the above picture, we should be able to tell too.
More pictures will continue to be coming out (btw: I am just an amateur photographer who just shoots hor. Please don't hiam my photography skills, else you will be volunteered to ask to take pictures for free).
Looking deep into my pond - still can't see light....basket, all don't relax there. Please action too. Thanks.

No comments: