Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Arowana Discussion

After a while, the discussions normally get bored and some questions are quite simple.
Hobbyists will need to increase their skillsets and start doing experimenting.
In fact, I have seen a few people experimenting with pairing one male and female adult arowanas in hope to breed via tank or small pond. Though I have yet to seen a successful pair by myself (let's not talk about through You-Tube), at least people are bold enough to take a step forward and who knows, it may work with the help of the one above I guess.
For me, I am not required to do solo pairing, but rather 'jumbo mixing'. Unless they are all of the same sex, cannot see a reason why it does not or should not work. With a bit of secret receipe, it will have to work. Else I will become stupid to waste my time and effort on something that produces no result. May as well go shopping and buy a nice looking watch. Hmmm, I am still eyeing the F1 fierce looking watch.

No comments: