Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Diet

I have been feeding all sorts of food to my pond that you can imagine (no beef though). The monthly expense for feeding this pond is bull frog, prawns and hmmm....pork.
Used to buy a whole carton of prawns, realized not too good also because the freezer is not strong enough to handle large volume of prawns to last for one month. In the end, I gave up and revert to buying for every two weeks.
And per feed, throw in 100 bullfrogs and all can be gone within 10 minutes (at maximum). Sometimes you just take your time to feed, so as to maximise your enjoyment (basket... ...something like bowling....pouring money into the drain....in this case...pond). Sometimes makes me wonder if I am smart or dumb. But what the heck - just enjoy my hobby and pray lor. There is a deity next to the pond. Though I am not a believer of any sort, what the heck...just pray lor...maybe he/she can do magic to my pond. Well, when that day comes, watch out for my blog. Sure headlines.
Think the petrol money and time plus fishes make it a darn heavy investment. So this darn arowana investment better reap returns far better than the stupid technology fund which is not far from the darn $1 per share. Really crap fund. Too bad if you are the fund manager of this fund (if good, i say. if crap, I will also say). Let's not talk about which bank (see the fund, 'sian'/bored already).

No comments: