Fave Red

Fave Red
There is a price for most of the things

Friday, September 28, 2007

No More Boring Arowana Pictures








Who says arowana keeping after a while becomes stale?
Perhaps you have not seen it all. Neither have I.
In fact, I always want to travel around Asia to look for arowanas in all places (as long as there are great arowanas).
If you do know of such place, please remember to email me at arowanaasia8@hotmail.com
Apart from girls who we look, here are the healthy pictures for all of us.
If you want more exciting articles, please visit regularly my blog site. It will motivate me to contribute more.
Less clubbing/drinking and more blogging.

1 comment:

ali saidin said...

Hi! Steven Yeoh here! I have been into Arowanas for several years now. Yes it grew on me slowly but once I finally got into it, there was no turning back! I am into this hobby hook, line and sinker.
When I first became interested in Arowanas, I found a big information gap in arowana care. There was no one place to find information I needed on this very niche hobby. This truly frustrated me and I decided to do something about it!
I met many new arowana hobbyists and I saw many similiar anxieties that worried them as this is not a cheap hobby to get into! To cut a long story short, I wrote a book on arowana care based on my own experiences, interactions with arowana hobbyists as well as my involvement with an arowana farm. It has been an extremely satisfying experience writing this book and I am very sure that you will find the book extremely helpful as well.

The truth about keeping your arowana healthy and alive. It is SO SIMPLE yet, just click the right link…
http://d23d16wj7cdhzx7tuenhnl1w6j.hop.clickbank.net/